Drafts – comments welcome:
- Renans, A., Y. Sag, N. Ketrez, L. Tieu, R. Folli, G. Tsoulas, H. de Vries and J. Romoli (January 2019): Plurality and cross-linguistic variation: an experimental investigation of the Turkish plural
- de Vries, H., and G. Tsoulas (Revised version, October 2018, under review): Portions and countability: a crosslinguistic investigation
- Romoli, J. and A. Renans (February 2018): Multiplicity and modifiers
- Renans, A., J. Romoli, M.M. Makri, L. Tieu, H. de Vries, R. Folli & G. Tsoulas (2018): The abundance inference of pluralised mass nouns is an implicature: evidence from Greek. Glossa 3(1).
Some of these are older pieces but which underpin much of the current work:
- Tsoulas, G. (2008): On the Grammar of Number and Mass Terms in Greek, MIT Working Papers in Linguistics 56, 131–46.
- Alexopoulou, T., R Folli, and G. Tsoulas (2013) Bare Number Folli R, C. Sevdali and R. Trusswell Syntax and its Limits Oxford University Press.
- Kane, F., G. Tsoulas, R. Folli, T. Alexopoulou, and J. Romoli (2016): A scalar implicature-based account of the inference of pluralized mass (and count) nouns. Proceedings of CLS 51, pp. 317-331, Chicago Linguistic Society.